Panmol® is a brand of micronutrients extracted from natural sources through a patented method.
- Patented plant complex. Panmol products are made through patented processes that extract nutrients from plants and other natural sources rather than synthesizing them in a lab.
Panmol is a patented brand of mineral, vitamin, and fatty acid ingredients isolated from plants. Developed by Austrian biotech company vis vitalis GmbH, Panmol ingredients are made from germinating plant seeds, mineral flours, seeds, and other natural sources that supply the nutrient of choice in its natural form and include many other natural phytochemicals.
In contrast, most vitamins and minerals used in supplements are made through synthetic methods that create pure isolated nutrients in a lab. Some people believe that our bodies have difficulty absorbing and using such nutrients because they are synthetic and not combined with the phytochemicals and other natural compounds that we ingest whenever we eat whole foods. However, there is currently no research evidence to back these claims.
Read more: Whole Food Multivitamins
Panmol includes six natural ingredient blends:
- A vitamin B complex made from quinoa sprouts
- A bone mineral complex that includes calcium, potassium, sodium, and magnesium
- An essential fatty acid composition pressed from seeds
- A blend of linseed oil, soy lecithin, and mare’s milk used to improve skin health
- NADH – the active form of vitamin B3 (niacin)
- A complete 13 vitamin complex made from quinoa, cherries, and other natural sources
The unique preparation method of Panmol’s ingredients is protected by multiple Austrian patents. In addition, Panmol also holds an American patent for making an unsaturated essential fatty acid dry concentrate, which – much like fish oil – can be used to benefit human health in a myriad of ways.
This patent is a good example of the technical procedures used by Panmol, as it involves applying an oil containing essential fatty acids to a biologically-inert matrix that is then dried to produce a dry concentrate (US patent 20030157175).
Panmol Nutritional Supplement Uses
Panmol is intended as an alternative to the generic, synthetically-made vitamins, minerals, and essential fatty acids used in most supplements. It includes six natural ingredient blends:
- Vitamin B-complex made from quinoa sprouts that contains all eight B vitamins
- Calcium 100 mineral complex that includes calcium, potassium, magnesium, and sodium for supporting bone health
- Essential fatty acids complex that includes phospholipids and omega 3, 6, and 9 fatty acids from soy lecithin, and flaxseed, thistle, and borage oil
- Equimilk, a blend of linseed oil, soy lecithin, and mare’s milk concentrate that is taken to support skin health & beauty
- NADH – the active form of vitamin B3 (niacin), a compound that can is used as an antioxidant and nootropic
- Panmol vitamins, a mix of all 13 essential vitamins that is made from quinoa sprouts, acerola cherries, Blakeslea trispora, lichens, and sunflowers
These six products can be incorporated into many different kinds of functional foods or supplements, including multivitamins, joint health supplements, skin health supplements, nootropics, immune system boosters, and green food products.
Panmol ingredients are developed in a unique process that maintains plant nutrients in their natural, complete form. The manufacturers of Panmol propose that these nutrient complexes are superior to synthetic nutrients because they may be easier for the body to absorb and use, and have stronger and longer-lasting effects.
There is currently no research on any Panmol preparation. As such, its proposed advantages over synthetic micronutrients remain purely hypothetical.
- There is no established dosage for Panmol ingredients because of their variety and different uses
Supplements in Review Recommendation
- Panmol as part of a multi-ingredient supplement.
Panmol is an innovative option for health-conscious supplement consumers. There is currently no research evidence to suggest that Panmol and other “whole food” supplement ingredients have any advantage over synthetically-made ones. However, if you are concerned about how your supplement nutrients are made, Panmol may be the more health-conscious choice.
There is no established dosage for Panmol. Dosage will depend on the particular Panmol ingredient and the supplement it is used in.